PrestaShop is an open source eCommerce platform for entrepreneurs who want to create a full-fledged online shop. It is complete with advanced features such as International, where merchants can sell products globally and eMarketing for built-in SEO optimization, email and more. To date, PrestaShop is available in more than 75 languages, with over 250,000 merchants currently on the platform.
Get started with PrestaShop
How to Integrate the BUx plugin to your PrestaShop Website
BUx is a leading end-to-end payment platform in the Philippines, giving businesses of all sizes opportunities to offer multiple online payment methods to customers, backed by an extensive network of payment channels nationwide. Through BUx, MSMEs can easily access the largest and most reputable over-the-counter channels with over 50,000 locations (7-eleven, Cebuana Lhuiller etc.), mobile wallets (GCash, GrabPay etc.), Instapay and PESONet banks (BPI, UnionBank etc.) for card payments. QRPH, the national QR code standard introduced by BSP in 2019, is also available. Customers and merchants can safely transfer money between participating Instapay and PCHC banks and e-wallets just by sharing one QR code.
Here’s how to integrate BUx to your PrestaShop site:
1. Log in to your BUx account.
2. Click “Integration” on the side menu of the BUx dashboard and tap “Download Link” beside the PrestaShop logo.
3. Go to www.prestashop.com and log in.
4. On the PrestaShop dashboard, click “Modules” on the side men
5. Drop the link downloaded from the BUx Integration page or click “select file” under “Upload a module” instruction.
6. Once the module has been successfully installed, click “Configure.”
7. Visit your BUx dashboard again, click “Integration” and copy the credentials namely the API Key, Client ID and Client Secret.
8. Paste your BUx integration credentials on the BUx configure page on PrestaShop and click “Save” at the bottom right part of the page.
Start enjoying BUx features and provide hassle-free checkouts for your customers!